Saturday, January 10, 2009

Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Logan's birthday with my mom & dad, sister & brother-in-law and my neice and nephew. It was a good time of pizza, cake & ice cream. I wanted Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on his cake but they did not have it so Chris got him a Disney Cars theme cake. It went over great with my nephew Aiden.

I was so happy Logan got into his cake. His sister at her first birthday wanted nothing to do with it. Not this kid. He dug right in.



Mommy, Daddy & Peyton got him a pop-up toy, mini Tonka cars and an outfit for his one year pictures. Grandpa & Grandma Wilcox - a savings bond; Uncle Travis, Aunt Sarah, Maddie & Aiden gave him some money to put in his penny bank. Thank you all for your gifts.

1 comment:

  1. http://doyouneedadoctor.blogspot.com/

    hello there
    nice family i see
    im a spanish doctor,
    if u have some doubt
    someday
    let me a comment
    ^^
    thanks

    ReplyDelete