Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am finally doing it

Yes, I have been telling everyone for a while now that I wanted to start a blog to keep family and friends updated on what is going on and just for my own self for keepsake purposes. I just thought I would just jump in here at the beginning of the year as a New Years type resolution.

A couple of months back I did the Stories in Hand by Jessica Sprague and made albums for both my mom and my sister with the intentions of doing it myself. I thought this would be a great way to do that very thing.

It is late and I am going to bed so until the next post...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Ali!!!!
    So Glad you did this looks like now I will have someone to help keep me accountable:) Talk to you soon lots of good news on retreat, on our way back today:)

    ReplyDelete