Sunday, January 11, 2009

A few months back Chris and I took a Crown Financial Bible Study that was offered through the church we attend. I cannot tell people enough that everyone should take this study. It is not just about getting out of debt but it is more about being able to becoming financially free in order to do God's work. It has totally changed the way I look at money and what I consider a NEED to spend it on.

Today after church, the leaders had a potluck reunion for all of those who took the course. It was good to see everyone again and to know who has stuck with the principles thus far. For me, it has been hard just with the hectic schedule and just being disciplined enough to do it. But after today and seeing the leaders and fellow students, it just drove home how important it is to stick with it. I am going to start by using a computer based program to track our spending and I am going to purchase that real soon. I figure the closer to the new year that I can start it the better.

I am going to be taking a few days off from blogging due to Chris and I going to Vegas with my parents. So I will update when I return next week

No comments:

Post a Comment